Transit times: (for items in stock, shipping via UPS Ground Service from the
stadiometer.com warehouse, located in Issaquah, WA, USA.)
- stadiometer.com uses UPS for most of their shipping needs.
- On most stadiometer.com orders, customers will receive a UPS tracking number by e-mail. However, when an order is drop shipped from the manufacturer's warehouse, an e-mail notification may not be provided.
- UPS only ships to street addresses and will not ship to a PO Box.
- Every effort is made to process and ship in-stock items the day the order is received.
Orders received after 2:30 P.M. PST time will ship the following business day.
For urgent deliveries, please call to confirm shipping.
- A back order notification will be sent on any item that is not in stock.
Orders drop shipped from the manufacturer's warehouse may experience longer transit times depending on the location of the manufacturer's warehouse.
- West Coast: 1-3 working days
- Mid West: 2-4 working days
- East Coast: 4-5 working days
Expedited shipments such as UPS Red, Blue, & Orange
stadiometer.com offers expedited shipping for our customers' convenience.
Products not in stock at the stadiometer.com warehouse that ship directly from the manufacturer's warehouse, may experience delays due to the manufacturer's shipping policy or time restraints. In the event the direct shipment arrives damaged or defective, stadiometer.coml will not be held liable for the shipping expense. Further shipping expenses will be at the customer and manufacturer's discretion.
- UPS Red, delivered the next business day
- UPS Blue, delivered in two business days
- UPS Orange, delivered in three business days